Our Proven SEO Process
No More Internet NIGHTMARES!!!
RankMonsters is an experienced SEO company, and we know how to get results. Our company started in 2011 as a dedicated SEO agency. We have worked on SEO for sites in dozens of industries and have created a local SEO strategy that works.
SEO is the practice of making changes to a website to help it perform better in organic search results. There are many components of SEO, from making changes to a website’s code and architecture, to updating and improving content, to building links and citations around the web. RankMonsters will work with your team to develop and execute a detailed plan for getting your site more visibility online. Contact us today to get started.
When someone searches for keywords related to your organization online, can they find your website? We help you get listed and gain higher rankings in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other online search engines.
Local Map Listings
Local search is one of the fastest-growing markets for small businesses and organizations. If you serve local clients, map listings can improve your visibility and provide a place for your clients to leave reviews and other information.
More Inbound Leads
When your organization is visible online, motivated people can find you and contact you all on their own. Instead of relying on outreach, SEO can generate inbound leads simply by making your organization and services easier to find.
$600 monthly fee
After setting up Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, our team performs an in-depth audit of your website. This will help us identify potential problems and issues with your site, such as:
Visibility issues prevent important pages of your website from appearing in search engine results or returning a proper response when a person (or robot) visits it. Fixing these issues allows more pages of your site to show up in search results and be cached by search engines.
In addition to text content that human visitors can see, webmasters can also add text that is specifically for search engines. Metadata, including website page titles and meta descriptions, works behind the scenes to provide search engines with information that will either help them understand the page’s focus or correctly display the page in search results.
Some examples of metadata issues include:
- Page Titles: The page title generally becomes the link that appears in search results for your page. Your page title should contain the keywords that best convey the focus of the page without stuffing or repeating terms, and shouldn’t be longer than approximately 60 characters.
- Meta Description: The meta description tag is very important to your page’s click-through rate (CTR). The meta description usually appears directly after a search result link as a summary of the page’s content. An optimized meta description should be written as a call to action and contain at least one of your target keywords. Much like in the page title, Google will bold the terms in the meta description that match the query. It is recommended that you use unique meta descriptions throughout your site and keep them to 140 characters or less.
The content on your website is an important part of your website’s overall search engine rank. It is very important that you do not upload content that duplicates content found on other websites.
Some examples of content issues include:
- Low word Count: “Low word count” doesn’t mean it’s time to stuff your page full of keywords. Instead, think of how you can enhance the value of each page with content that is a valuable resource that can help someone make an important decision. In general, each page should have at least 400 to 500 words. Many of the highest-ranking pages on Google have more than 1500 words. In many cases, search engines see longer pages as more useful to users and rank them accordingly.
- Duplicate Content: Duplicate content can be a very serious SEO problem if not addressed. If you have content on your site that is “copy-pasted” from another site, this can negatively impact your rankings and earn you penalties from search engines. Fixing these issues may require you to make decisions about your website’s page content, page titles and even its entire information architecture. Remember to optimize for your audience first. Duplicate or low-quality content can send the wrong signals about your brand to both human visitors and search engines.
Broken links on your website may send negative signals to search engines. Broken links are not to be confused with backlinks or external links. Check for broken images and “nofollow” links on your website and correct every issue you can.
The semantic structure of your site is just as important as the content for achieving higher rankings. Structure includes content headings and subheadings and the overall “flow” of your site. Headings, specifically H1 headings, are believed to strongly signal the architecture and theme of a page to search engines.
Google uses text to identify the contents of an image. The file name, ALT text, title text and surrounding text are all clues that help images perform better in searches. Without this data, your page may not rank as well.
Along with our research into site issues, we also record baselines for several important metrics on your website.
Some examples of site baselines include:
- How many users (individual IP addresses) visit your website each month and the number of sessions (visits).
- The average number of pages the users visited, number of pageviews, and average duration of time spent on you website.
- Your bounce rate – the number of users who visit a single page on your site and then leave without visiting other pages.
- The number of new visitors versus return visitors.
- The keywords your site is currently ranking for in search engines, and how well the content is optimized to achieve rankings. We use this data to develop a plan for site content creation and optimization later in your campaign.
- The links coming in to your site from the rest of the Internet. Links from authority or high-traffic sites can be good for your campaign, but low-quality and broken links can send negative signals that impact your rankings. Our link profile research helps us determine what links we need to clean up or earn later in your campaign.
RankMonsters researches your industry online to see what keywords people are searching for to find your organization or service. RankMonsters’ keyword research techniques use your page content, industry information, and data from competitor sites to develop a list of useful keywords and related search terms for your site. We then organize these keywords into groups, and we use these groups to optimize content on each page of your site effectively. These groups also form a strong base for any paid search advertising or social media advertising campaign.
By researching keywords, we gain insight into your website, into your organization and industry. With good keyword research, we can:
- Curate the content, metadata, and links on your site to catch more online searches and attention.
- Use those keywords to create more targeted and useful paid search engine advertisements, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Determine if your website could benefit from new pages or page content. For example, if one of your industry-related keywords has high search volume but your site doesn’t have content related to that keyword, we could add a page on your site to “capture” traffic for that search term or keyword.
After our site audit, RankMonsters will edit and optimize all main pages on your website using the keywords and data we uncovered in the beginning of your campaign. Our site audit lays the groundwork for your campaign; the On-Page Optimization phase is when that groundwork becomes vital.
On-Page Optimization allows the search engines to “read” your website and rank it in search results. Search engine algorithms and ranking factors change over time. We must regularly adjust and update our optimization strategies and techniques to get the best online results.
- Optimizing your website’s images, text, and code to bring them in line with best practices. Optimization also lets your site take advantage of the keyword research, competitor research, and site issue research we performed during our initial site audit.
- Creating titles, descriptions, and other metadata that reflects the research we performed and helps your site be more visible in search results.
- Repairing any initial site issues we discovered in your website audit, including issues with website code, site speed, and content.
Recommending, as required, additional web pages or on-page content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
Online Profile and Citation Cleanup
RankMonsters Premium SEO services include all of our Citation Building and Cleanup services as standard. To learn more about citations and how we use them to help your online presence, visit our Citation Services page.
Blogging is still one of the most reliable ways to improve your rankings and site visibility online. RankMonsters provides full-services blog writing and posting services to help you improve your rankings and get more visitors to your website.
Our in-house content development team will write professional blog posts. We will work with you to generate blog topics and facts that your clients or customers will find interesting. We will then prepare some sample blog posts using these topics, and optimize the posts based around your keyword research. Once the posts are ready, we will send them to your team and get feedback from you on the posts’ content and style.
Once you have approved the post, we will publish it on your website and also publish it to your social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This will help encourage visitors to visit your site and will make your site more visible in search results and social media websites.
We build our campaigns and our reporting based on conversions. We use Data Studio for reporting and will provide you with a link that you can access at anytime to see your report in real-time. Also, each month we will send you a detailed progress report showing your campaign results and any changes we make.
Let’s Get Started
We are excited to work with your organization. Please complete the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours to get started.