In the administrative access section we will be asking for admin access to your current online accounts. If you do not have one of these accounts, no worries; we will create it for you. This section is best completed by someone who has access to all of your online assets, such as your IT or Web Team.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin to your website platform. We need access to the backend of your website in order to create landing pages, optimize current pages and add conversion tracking. If you can not add us and/or need to give us login credentials, we will discuss that during your Discovery Call. Also, we can work directly with your webmaster to implement our needs and in that case, we will not need website access.
Google requires all Ad Grants Accounts to have meaningful conversion tracking implemented on the website and imported into the Ad Campaign. Conversion tracking will be created using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. If you already have conversion tracking in place, we will still need access so that we can provide you with reporting.
- Login to your Google Analytics Account (https://analytics.google.com)
- Click on your account
- On the lower left hand side of the screen, click on the gear icon that says Admin
- Under Account, click on User Management. Click on the blue + sign and add email@example.com as a user. We need the top 3 permissions: Read & Analyze, Collaborate, and Edit (Universal Analytics) OR Viewer, Analyst, and Editor (Google Analytics 4).
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager allows you to quickly, safely and easily deploy analytics and measurement tag configurations from a web-based user interface. Please note that you may not have Google Tag Manager. If not, we will create an account and add you as the administrator.
- Login to your Google Tag Manager Account https://tagmanager.google.com
- Click on the Admin tab in the upper left corner
- Click on User Management. Click the blue + sign in the upper right hand corner. Select Add Users from the drop down menu and enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address
- Make sure that the box for User level permissions is checked. Under Container Permissions, click on Set All. We will need all 4 permissions (Publish, Approve, Edit, and Read). Click Done in the upper right hand corner, then click on Invite
Google Tag Manager Access
Your Business Profile allows you to take charge of the way your business appears on Google Search and Maps. With your Business Profile, you can connect with customers, post updates, list your products and services, accept online orders, and more. If you do not have a profile and qualify for one, we will create it and add you as the owner.
- Login to https://business.google.com
- Click on your location
- On the left, click on Users
- Add email@example.com as a manager
Google for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits is a free program from Google. This is required to apply for Google Ad Grants.
- Login to https://google.com/nonprofits/
- Click on Manage Administrator
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an administrator
Google for Nonprofits Access
Google Ad Grants
Google Ad Grants is a special program gives nonprofit organizations access to $10,000 monthly in free Ads.
Do you have an existing Google Ad Grants account? Don't worry if not; we will handle the application and approval process.
Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising includes search ads, display, video and more. Set a bid and budget to win impressions at the top of Google’s search results.
Do you have an existing Paid Google Ad account? Don't worry if not; we will create one for you.