G Suite for Nonprofits
G Suite offers free email hosting for unlimited users as part of G Suite for Nonprofits. Your email will use your organization’s web address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). The email is a Google email that can be used to easily access your Google products. The email also features an easy-to-use dashboard and 30GB of storage per user, ensuring you never run out of space.
Google Docs allows you to collaborate quickly and easily on written documents, presentations, spreadsheets and more. All of your documents are automatically saved in the cloud, and they can be shared to any number of other people, both in your organization and out.
Google Drive is Google’s cloud storage solution. Every G Suite for Nonprofits user gets access to their own Google Drive with 30GB of free storage. You can use Google Drive to store and share pictures, videos, documents, and any other data, then access it from any other computer or device no matter where you are.
Google Calendar allows you to plan and sync events for your whole organization from one place. Organize your schedule, keep track of appointments, and plan meetings from one central location, then share them with your team or anyone else.
Along with the above tools, you also get access to 24/7 online support and help from Google. Our team here at RankMonsters is also standing by to help you with any issues you may encounter.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started with G Suite for Nonprofits, you can do one of the following:
Visit the Google for Nonprofits enrollment page and follow the instructions provided. You will need to follow Google’s qualification and eligibility guidelines and ensure your account is set up correctly before you activate any products through Google.
Alternatively, you can complete this form on our website to get started. We will need the following information for your Google for Nonprofit Membership Application:
- EIN Number
- TechSoup validation token – If you do not have a TechSoup account or are not sure, we will walk you through creating one or gaining access to it.
- Information about your organization and your goals for Internet Marketing (for instance, who your organization is trying to target or reach and why).
RankMonsters does not charge a fee to apply for the Google for Nonprofits Membership on your behalf, but we do charge a $100 one-time fee to enroll and setup G Suite for your organization. If you would like to learn more about the available packages and programs we offer, take a look at our services page.
RankMonsters G Suite Services
$100 one-time fee
- Apply for the Google for Nonprofits Membership.
- Verifying your eligibility for G Suite.
- Setting up the G Suite account and verifying your website by adding a verification file or script.
- Enrolling your organization in G Suite for Nonprofits.
- Modifying your email hosting to make use of your new G Suite account.